Monday 3 March 2014

Initial Script

Script

First person to appear on screen is Me.

Taylor: Where are you? (i appear on the phone)

Louis: I'm on my way, chill out, how far are you?

Alice: I'm here just call me when you're here.

Louis and Taylor: Alright.

(Both boys are walking towards each other and are surprised to see each other) 

Louis: Long time.

Taylor: I haven't seen you in ages!

Louis: I know mate you've gone missing.

Taylor: Haha how have you been man?

Louis: I've been good thanks where are you off to?

Taylor: Just off to meet the Mrs!

Louis: What? since when?!

Taylor: It's been a few weeks mate, I think she's the one!

Louis: Funny you've said that, cause i've found someone too.

Taylor: Yeah mate thats good to hear.

(Music starts to play as both boys continue to walk with each other, The scene changes to Alice waiting in the restaurant/cafe) 

Alice: (on the phone) Yeah I'm meeting Taylor now and Louis later, Ha don't worry they'll never find out.

(both boys walk in to the restaurant/cafe still oblivious to what will happen)

Taylor and Louis: well i'll catch you later

Alice: Oh god, i gotta go (puts the phone down)


(Taylor and Louis realize what is going on as they both look at Alice and then each other in shock. Alice's facial expression is panicked)

- END OF OPENING SCENE-

No comments:

Post a Comment